How To Get Your Holiday Bonus:
Get the Bonus:
Meet the eligibility requirement by adding a recurring contribution for at least three months. Your bonus will be deposited in your account on or before 4/30/2021.
It’s that easy!
Nothing makes a child feel better than your faith in them. And with the gift of an Oklahoma 529 College Savings Plan (OCSP) account, you can show them you know they’re going places. And that feeling lasts a lot longer than a toy will.
There are a lot of reasons for you to feel great about an Oklahoma 529 College Savings Plan:
- Pays for tuition, room & board, books, computers and more
- Funds an be used at eligible institutions throughout the U.S. and abroad
- 100% tax-free growth1
OCSP is the ONLY direct-sold 529 plan that gives you state tax benefits:
2020 contributions to an Oklahoma 529 College Savings Plan may qualify for a state tax deduction up to $20,000—plus you can carry forward larger gifts into the following year. Limitations apply.2 Additionally, plan earnings are 100% free from federal and state taxes when used for qualified higher education expenses.
Plus it’s easy for friends and family to contribute to your child’s education:
Ugift is our new and improved service that makes it easy for friends and family to contribute:
- - Invite friends and family using email or social media like Facebook and Twitter
- - Receive a unique gift code dedicated to your account
- - Printable certificates for any occasion
- - Anyone can contribute electronically or by mail